The week has ended, yet a new week is beginning. So to start it off positively, Here is another song that helps to keep us away from depression as we are reminded to just live daily in every moment without worrying about the past and the future. After all, life is a daily adventure. They said, “we Learn from Yesterday, we Hope for Tomorrow, but we need to Live for Today“. It is by then that we fill our past with good memories and our future worth looking forward to.
So, without delay, here is the song by Jason Mraz entitled “Living In the Moment”:
- I will not waste my days making up all kinds of ways to worry ’bout all the things that will not happen to me.
- So I just let go of what I know I don’t know. And i know I only do this by Living In the Moment
- Wherever I’m going, I’m already home.
- Im letting myself off the hooks for things Ive done.
- Im letting my past go past and now Im having more fun.
- Im letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.
- I can’t walk through life facing backwards. I spun around and hurt no more by living in the moment.
Hope you like this and give me your comment, like or share. Stay inspired everyone!