Yes! Don’t Grow Up! It’s a Trap! We saw these prints on a shirt for kids. Danger was at the back.
I admit! Adulting is kinda hard. And I just wish sometimes that I am back to being a kid. Don’t you? I mean, I reckon that when one becomes a grown up, naturally, we want to become more responsible. As well as more in control and careful with our actions. What is more challenging is – when you’re a grown up, you have bills to pay!
So, to remind us once again on how great is it to be kids, here are statements from the kids themselves:
- I don’t have to do all the jobs at home – Charice
- You can play lots of games – Cher
- You get taken cared of by your parents – Jay
- Not having to do hard adult work – Gel
- You don’t have to pay for things – Cashie
- You get to play on the playground – Pao
- I don’t have to have a job or money – Wen
- Having lots of Free Time – Mollie
- Jumping and playing on the swings – Vara
- Not being old – Jaycee
- Playing on the Playground – Carla
- Having fun colouring in – Carlos
- Drawing – Misha
- We get to learn new things at school – Boy
- Playing at the Park – Solea
- Play jokes on adults – May
- You have lots of toys to play with – Milo
- Listen to Taylor Swift songs with my Mum – Sofia
- You get to play lots of sports – Baiden
- Play with your friends – Marie
- Playing with my Lego – Charlie
- You get to play with your friends – Bass
- Playing in the playground – Harvey
The above responses were from my daughter’s 7 year old friends, but not in their real names here.
Can you spot the top 3 things that kids love best about being a child? For one, I can say -Playing is one of the most mentioned. Second is the not having to worry about money and chores. Third, what do you think? Let me know your thoughts!
What is it that you love doing when you were a child? Do you think it is too late to do it? Of course not! Me, I love art and scrapbooking still. So go on! Do it now. =) It’s the same with these lines –
You don’t stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing. – Michael Pritchard
Thanks for reading!
via Daily Post: Danger!